I have got nothing to write about. I thought and thought and thought and then sighed and went to sleep.
1. Initially I thought I will write about one of my favorite books. But, then I know I am bad at writing book reviews. So the idea was chucked. By the way, the book is Mustardflower by C.K. Mathew. You won’t find it easily and don’t ask me from where I got it. Gappa got it as a gift and I snatched it from her. *Angel Smile*
2. I want to grow my hair like really long. But, it doesn’t grow. Maybe, it doesn’t grow at the speed I want it to. Also, my hair is really thin. Can someone suggest something which can be done for decent looking, long lasting hair. Please tell me. I live in hostel, so please suggest something accessible within the hostel. I also have an aloe vera plant. So go ahead. Shoot those miraculous tips.
3. Recently, I realized I have this thing for cooking developing inside me. I used to hate cooking. And as far as I know my self, I still hate it to a certain extent. But, I don’t know why I like reading food blogs, receipes, even copying them *ohhh now this is over encouraging the entire cooking feeling*. This is all because of Gappa. I do exactly what she does. No matter what it is. This is my childhood habit. To copy her, look like her, eat like her, speak like her, talk like her and now cook like her. Gappa loves cooking, it is therapeutic for her, when she comes back from office. Now, you know why I said she loves cooking. I can never cook after coming back from office.
4. I read this novel recently named Home by Manju Kapur. I didn’t like the way it ended. No, not at all. After fighting for her love, business and everything in her life, the protagonist in the end accepts that her life is what is being taught to her from her childhood against which she stood all the time, that marriage and children are the only two things in a female’s life and nothing beyond that.
5. I want to watch a good movie. I haven’t watched a movie since Gangs of Wasseypur I. I know I know it is recent, and it was bohot mast movie, but I want to watch I don’t know what genre of movie. Suggestions please. Anything will do, except horror.
6. I saw a lizard outside the window of my room last night. I can’t locate it since then. I think it is gone. It is not in the room. Hai na?
7. Why do these English sitcom people go on such long breaks. I am waiting for Vampire Diaries to come back and now Suits next season is scheduled for January. I can’t wait for so long. I don’t like it. I want a once in a week telecast and that’s it.
8. I realized yesterday in class, that it is been 2 years since I broke up with axe. I want to know what is going on in his life. Whether he is committed? Did he pass the CA exam and if he didn’t, I want to make fun of him, mock him even if only I do it alone. 😀 It gives me a sense of satisfaction. Yes, I am a sadist.
9. People with a sweet tooth have a sweeter personality, a study finds. I don’t think so. What do you say?
10. In one week, the average person will learn more from Google than 4 years of high school. Proof that I don’t believe in a formal school education. However, I do believe in proms and farewell parties 😉
11. I miss Momsy. Whenever she calls me, I force her to talk to me a few more minutes, but she is always asking me to study and study. How do I tell her, I don’t want to study. Study induces sleep. She doesn’t want a fat, lazy bum as a her daughter. Right ?? Right !!!
12. Gappa got a new job. Yayayayayaayya to that 😀 Though she is not quite satisfied, but anything new deserves a yayayayaay 😀
13. J.K. Rowling is one person on earth who has impressed me like no one else. I can’t help but be amazed, amused, wide-eyed everytime I think the wild, creative imagination this lady possesses. *Respect*
14. It has been two years since I last got wet in the rain. Like going out in the rain for the purpose of getting wet. Why don’t I do it anymore? I don’t know 😦
15. It is Crazy Shopper’s birthday next week. What do I gift her? She shops for herself and I don’t know if she ever “needs” anything. Any suggestions. Please do not include things like books. She will laugh it all at my face.
*Sighs* I don’t have anything to write about. 😦