So you really are leaving me. Eh?
You have finally decided to join the office in Gurgaon.
Umm quite frankly I don’t like it. In fact I hate it. I hated it more when you came to meet me and left just ten minutes back and I couldn’t help but watch you leave. 😦
People will say don’t be stupid, this is life. You meet people and you leave people.
But, wait this post is supposed to be a cheerful post. Because you are taking up on a totally new life. You have your first job in hand and you will start earning from this month onwards. Do you realize how it feels? 😀
It feels awesome because now I have another person beside Popsy and Gappa, I can go behind asking for kharcha pani 😉 You have turned into a total angel from today 🙂
Apart from the technicalities, I wanted to say so many things to you, but then you have to board the train and so I am posting all what I want to say. Ok?
Starting from, telling you that I am happy, I am very happy for you. I am not the only one who will have to drag her ass to class from monday onwards, you also will get up and go to office 🙂
1. I am happy because you will now be able to do what you have always wanted to, when you get a job. Buy that Ricliner chair for uncle and the pretty chanderi sari for aunty.
2. Don’t think too much, for everything that comes your way might not be perfect, and I tell you what, it doesn’t have to be. Who wants a perfect life anyways? That’s kind of boring. Always remember, if god doesn’t let you have that perfect thing, it means he believes that you can handle the harder part of life. It means that he believes you are capable of taking risks. 🙂
3. Also, never forget those who were there for you when you meet new people. I know I know you are not an ungrateful person, but it might happen with time.
4. Drink. If you feel like doing it, then do it. For I believe you will hate it anyways. So go ahead. Or wait I will be there in January 😉
5. Flirt. Please. Please flirt. And tell me your great great * got slapped/kissed/ignored stories* I will be waiting.
6. Plan holidays. Firstly, because you are terrible at making plans and secondly because I like people who go on holidays. And how can I forget the road trip dreams, you have always wanted to go on a road trip. Right? Then plan some awesome road trips 😀
7. Be the way you are. Don’t turn into a greater sadhu. Be the same chotu sadhu aadmi that you are. Enjoy life as it unfolds and embrace every moment like there is no tomorrow. Live bloody live 😀
8. Have sex. hahaahahha. Please. And tell me how it was. 😉 Ok ok don’t tell me, but…!!!
9. Try all those weird things you wanted to. Bring it on your plate. And challenge yourself that even if it tastes yuck, you will finish it up. Please don’t try crocodile and stuff, I will die.
10. Make money. Save money. Invest money. And be wise. Don’t be extra alert and cautious. You have your whole life to do that.
11. Learn to gamble and then teach me. No no you don’t need to gamble. I want to learn it.
12. Miss me. Yeah I know you will, and at this point I remember you forwaded me a message once, that “I don’t need to remind you to remember me, because you always do.” That was kind of sweet. 🙂 But, that doesn’t mean that you don’t have to miss me. Thik hai?
Now, when you are going and going pakke se, I want you to read this,
“If there is one thing I hate, it is to accept the fact that you are leaving,
If there is one thing I hate, it is that I cannot do anything about it.
You have graduated from the college you dreamt to study in,
I hope the new life brings fantastic new friendships, happy adventures and journey of a life time 🙂
to the bike rides, punjabi tadka maggie, late night calls, gmail chats
to the ruthna and manana,
to the crying, to the sorry’s,
to the dhansu, fodu and gazab friendship we share !!!
to the guy you were and the man you have become”
I will miss you like anything Rash 🙂
You mean a lot to me 🙂