Well well well, here we are. One year completed and I still feel like posting on my blog. Isn’t this great? This is, for I must tell you that I am a very unstable person and a thing which might catch my interest today will as easily become a thing of the past the next day. And that I am here with you my dear blog after a whole one year makes me feel proud of myself, for this means that we might go a long way together and our romance is not over yet. 😉
So what do you want to do today? Go somewhere out and eat good food. The need for using “good food” is because right now I am living in a paying guest house in Gurgaon and I don’t really like this place. I mean it is clean and all, we get food on time, it is by all means edible but then it is not what makes u gorge on your plate and slurp till it looks all shiny and new. 😛
Or maybe stay back and eat Britannia’s cakes and read The Glass Palace.
Or maybe watch a movie as it is a saturday and I have an off, so we both can catch up on some good movies lying all ignored in my laptop.
It is your day, so whatever you say, your wish is my command 😀
I have never pampered you, never blown kisses and never hugged you. But I must tell you this today, that whenever a life turning event takes place, whenever I feel guilty, whenever I am angry, whenever I am upset, you are the first thing that comes to my mind. For, you know all my secrets dirty and otherwise 😉 and you have never judged me for what I was, what I am and what I am going to become in the near future. You will always be there, with the option of a New Post, or with the option of sending some mistake, ugly truth or stupid decision to the trash, editing the sad, sometimes wonderful and at other times just I don’t give a damn situations as I like and making me write about stuff I don’t want to share with anybody right now because maybe I lack the courage or maybe I am just not ready for people to know that side of me and saving it in drafts so that I can publish them when I am ready, older and wiser to take criticism and love all in the same manner.
This one year has taught me a lot like many other years, but you know I never documented them, saved and preserved them because it never felt worth it until you came along. Now, with the security that there is somebody who knows what goes on in my mind apart from me, I just wish and pray that this love between us never dies away. And we are together always and forever.
*yeah yeah go ahead and call me a lame romantic desperate woman, who got nobody so she started romancing with her blog*
I do not mind, for it never occurred to me before today, that my real love lies here in writing what I feel, in voicing what I need without the fear of being rejected or judged or frowned upon.
So what exactly this one year and the blog has taught me?
– Definitely, to care less. For people who really want to be in your life, will be there, no matter what and how.
– To have fun. To do what I like to do.
– To be more honest and say what I feel. I realized this lately.
– To start keeping oneself first.
– Realized that its good to be bad, if you felt bad after being good.
– That if you are adamant about something, people will have to respect your choice one day.
– I should start wearing more bright colors.
– That money matters and it as hell matters a lot. And no you are not an ass if you believe in the same.
– To err is human. If you have made mistakes but admitted making them, took wrong turns and came back alive, hurt people but apologized as well, and made sure that you listen to your friends and be there for your family, you have lived decently and it was a good year.
I love this blogger side of me and I hope it never fades 🙂
Happy first Birthday to my blog and Happy first Anniversay to us 😀